214

| | |



Am I real? Do the words I speak before you make feel

That the love I've got for you will see no ending?

Well if you look into my eyes then you should know

That you have nothing here to doubt nothing to fear

And you can lay your questions down 'cause if you'll hold me

we can fade into the night and you'll know

CHORUS:

The world would die and everything may lie

Still you shan't cry 'Cause time may pass

But longer than it'll last I'll be by your side

Take my hand And gently close your eyes so you could understand

That there's no greater love tonight than what I've for you

Well if you feel the same way for me then let go

We can journey to a garden no one knows

Life is short my darling tell me that you love me

So we can fade into the night and you'll know

The world could die and everything may lie

But you won't cry 'cause time may pass

And everything won't last but I'll be by your side

Forever by your side so you won't cry


(rivermaya)

0 comments:

Post a Comment