Making Love Out of Nothing At All

| | |


I know just how to whisper

and I know just how to cry;

I know just where to find the answers; and I know just how to lie.



I know just how to fake it

and I know just how to scheme;

I know just when to face the truth



And then I know just when to dream.

And I know just where to touch you

and I know just what to prove



I know when to pull you closer

and I know when to let you loose.

And I know the night is fading

and I know that time's gonna fly;

And I'm never gonna tell you ev'rything I've got to tell you



But I know I've got to give it a try.

And I know the roads to riches

and I know the ways to fame;

I know all the rules and then I know how to break them

And I always know the name of the game.

But I don't know how to leave you

and I'll never let you fall;

And I don't know how you do it

making love out of nothing at all.

Making love - out of nothing at all



Making love - out of nothing at all



Making love - out of nothing at all



Making love - out of nothing at all. . . .

Ev'ry time I see you all the rays of the sun

Are streaming through the waves in your hair;

And ev'ry star in the sky is taking aim at your eyes

Like a spotlight.

The beating of my heart is a drum



And it's lost and it's looking for a rhythm like you.

You can take the darkness from the pit of the night

And turn into a beacon burning endlessly bright.

I've got to follow it

'cause ev'rything I know



Well

it's nothing 'til I give it to you.

I can make the run or stumble

I can make the final block;

And I can make every tackle

at the sound of the whistle



I can make all the stadiums rock.

I can make tonight forever



Or I can make it disappear by the dawn;

And I can make you every promise

That has ever been made



And I can make all your demons be gone.

With god I'll never gonna make it without you



Do you really want to see me crawl ?



And I never gonna make it like you do



Making love out of nothing at all.

Making love - out of nothing at all

. . .

Making love - out of nothing at all

. . .

Making love - out of nothing at all

. . .


(Air Supply)

0 comments:

Post a Comment